I will be putting up a few tutorials soon

Receive step by step assistance on completing various parts of your replica by following the guides here!

Re: I will be putting up a few tutorials soon

Postby DaRKSLaiN » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 pm

In my case i choose the camaro shifter because DemonracerX sold me a shifter with the knob included for 60$... hahaha :) It was a nice deal! :) but if you don't want complications, Billy's knob is PERFECT.

Top Contributor

Donator: Yes

Postby ripperace » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 am

Scott's tutorial on the shifter will explain how easy it is to accomplish this. It's really not hard at all. If you can find an original knob and the proper Camaro shifter, it's easy! Not knocking Billy's shifter knob, and I'm sure some folks love it, but if you're in a pinch, and have access to the proper parts, Scott's method is really slick. I've done it to a couple of them, my own included.

Ripper

Postby Renrat » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Have tried several times to post the first tutorial but Photobucket freezes up before I get very far.

Will keep trying

Top Contributor

Donator: Yes

Postby Pac-Man » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:01 am

Renrat wrote:Have tried several times to post the first tutorial but Photobucket freezes up before I get very far.

Will keep trying

I know that Photobucket seems to be the method of most, but have you tried using Picasa Web Albums? In all the years I have been using that I have never had the issues people seem to have with Photobucket. I wrote up a tutorial on how to use it here: http://www.knightriderrevolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=83 Just scroll down a bit and you will see it. I wanted to get this moved to the tutorial section, but I guess I may just have to re-post it there. :)
"No one ever suggested that what we do is easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is." - Devon Miles

Project: K.I.T.T.
..:: Blog | Google+ | YouTube ::..

The Ultimate Knight Rider Map

Return to “Tutorials”