Revolutionary Replicas - Sign Up Here

Receive step by step assistance on completing various parts of your replica by following the guides here!
Site Admin

Revolutionary Replicas - Sign Up Here

Postby Admin » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:01 pm

The Replica of the Month idea has not been abandoned or forgotten. I just changed my mind about the direction we are going to go with it. Call it Admin's prerogative.

Instead of having a replica featured each month or even each quarter as was previously announced, we have a separate forum category called Revolutionary Replicas. This forum category is accessible only by members, and is not open for public viewing.

This is open to anyone that wants their replica featured. It is for replicas in any stage of completion. The only requirements are that you are a member of the Revolution and that you fill out the questionnaire form in its entirety. Each Replica will be given its own thread and the order will be determined only by the order of submission. Everyone is welcome!

This eliminates the contest aspect of having a replica of the month, quarter etc. This way we can focus on what really matters...the replicas! We want to encourage more people to contribute so that it benefits the whole board.

Please sign up here if you are interested in having your replica featured:

Admin

Top Contributor
Donator: Yes

Re: Revolutionary Replicas

Postby Rafael » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:15 pm

As the first... I would nominate Marc Brown...

Though I don't think he is quite finished... I've not seen anyone else go to the lengths he has with his craft and Kitt....
Not only has he done amazing work... he's posted TONS of pics along the way....
And he is a stand up guy (and musician!)
And the work he has done on his Kitt is truly amazing...

Just my .02

Rafael

Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Thank you for the suggestion Rafael, however, this is not going to be a case of nominations. We would love to see Marc's replica featured, but he will have to submit it himself. Please don't be shy guys, this should be fun!

Admin

Postby pathology knight » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:19 pm

I'm in. :D

Site Admin

Postby Admin » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:30 pm

You have all waited long enough. The Revolutionary Replicas section is now officially open! Thanks to Jesse (pathology knight) we have our first entry.

We are still finalizing the logo for this section and once it is complete we will add it to the top of each entry.

If you have not signed up yet, please do so we can add more beautiful replicas to the database. Please see the first post in this thread to sign up.

Admin

Return to “Tutorials”