A/C system info and how-to

Receive step by step assistance on completing various parts of your replica by following the guides here!

Donator: Yes

A/C system info and how-to

Postby stillgrowingup » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Hi all,

I'm writing a document on our A/C system. It'll cover converting to R134a, vacuum testing, finding leaks, installing a new compressor and charging the A/C system. And yes, it'll have pictures. :)

Tony

Update: I have attached my A/C PDF document for all to read. Feedback is welcomed.

Thanks,

TONY
Attachments
KITT AC.pdf
(3.29 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
Last edited by stillgrowingup on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top Contributor

Re: A/C system info and how-to

Postby Pac-Man » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:24 am

Sounds great Tony!
"No one ever suggested that what we do is easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is." - Devon Miles

Project: K.I.T.T.
..:: Blog | Google+ | YouTube ::..

The Ultimate Knight Rider Map

Postby Magnums Moustache » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:50 am

Seconded. The shop that rebuilt my engine kindly yanked my A/C and most of the pipework. This thread will be valuable to me. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Postby stillgrowingup » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Thanks guys.

I attached the A/C document to my first post.

Magnums Moustache wrote:Seconded. The shop that rebuilt my engine kindly yanked my A/C and most of the pipework. This thread will be valuable to me. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

That wasn't very nice. :( Once you get the parts back on your engine, I hope my document will keep you cooled off on hot days! 8-)

TONY

Return to “Tutorials”