[Implemented] Google+ / Outside Content

Have a suggestion to improve the forum? Post them here!
Top Contributor

Donator: Yes

[Implemented] Google+ / Outside Content

Postby Pac-Man » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:05 pm

I would like to see the ability to embed Google+ posts in a board post. I have been hesitant to post my progress updates in the replica section because I go through so much detail on my blog and then on Google+ (not to mention the posts can be very picture intensive). Frankly, it is a lot of work to re-post the same content here again. That being said, I do not want to leave out the members on our board either.

If I had the ability to provide an interactive link to my Google+ post (which ties directly to my blog), I could just post an update with that included. That way I am not having to redo everything two or three times.

If this cannot be done I understand. I just figured with the YouTube update that it might be possible.
"No one ever suggested that what we do is easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is." - Devon Miles

Project: K.I.T.T.
..:: Blog | Google+ | YouTube ::..

The Ultimate Knight Rider Map

Site Admin

Re: Google+ / Outside Content

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:43 pm

We are looking into it. It should not be too hard to implement and might encourage more interactivity.

Site Admin

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:12 pm

It should be enabled now. Please try it out on your next post and let us know if there are any issues.

Top Contributor

Donator: Yes

Postby Pac-Man » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:52 am

It seems to work great! Thanks!
"No one ever suggested that what we do is easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is." - Devon Miles

Project: K.I.T.T.
..:: Blog | Google+ | YouTube ::..

The Ultimate Knight Rider Map

Return to “Board Suggestions”