WS6AIR Replica

A place to share updates and photos of your replica builds!

Re: WS6AIR Replica

Postby Ws6air » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:52 am

Thanks guys, I've been busy only with my trunk / battery area, so not much to report, just having to save for batteries, Battery isolator , amps, etc.... Still alot to do, does it ever end??? Hah!!!

Postby Ws6air » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 am

Haven't posted this here, but I also got the Headliner back in, the door panels in, just waiting on seats to get done, and interior will be done!!! YES!!! Another reason I'm doing battery stuff, getting ready for the almost end of this thing.... Can't wait!!!!

Marc

Top Contributor
Donator: Yes

Postby Rafael » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Nice Marc!
I've seen many cars over the years, Marc, and yours it tops..
All the work you've done, especially under the hood, firewall, etc...
If i win the lottery, I'm coming to find you :)

Keep postin pics, I luv those! :)

Rafael

Postby Ws6air » Mon May 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Here's some shots of my interior since I got my seats back. Parella cloth looks killer when your vinyl, plastics, etc are correct colors. I love it. Looks very much like what you see on film , especially on Blu-Ray. Blu-Ray , you can actually see the cloth fibers. I also got ALL the interior wired and ready for MP3 files to be loaded to pods. Only thing left is making the rear wiring look nice. Can't wait to get this done and over .... Time to move on ..... I still need to work on engine cover a bit, and get exhaust on, but exhaust is getting Ceramic Coated at the moment and will be ready in few weeks... that's it, game over. I have little stuff to do, that needs refurbished (I know, but 8 years takes a toll on things sometimes) but it will be a ways out before I do so. Hope ya like

Marc

Postby Ws6air » Mon May 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Top Contributor

Postby Pac-Man » Mon May 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Looks stellar as always!
"No one ever suggested that what we do is easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is." - Devon Miles

Project: K.I.T.T.
..:: Blog | Google+ | YouTube ::..

The Ultimate Knight Rider Map

Top Contributor

Postby Rafael » Tue May 05, 2015 6:11 am

If Marc's posting... I know it's good before I get there :)

Amazing... Gorgeous!

Keep em coming...

Marc, you going to Atlanta this summer ?

Rafael

Postby Ws6air » Thu May 07, 2015 8:21 am

Just wanted to say thanks too ... Alot of work for sure.... This next section is not how alot may do this, but this is what I decided. Pictures were taken during build and wiring so , it's definately cleaner than when pics were took... Thanks for looking, about to wrap this thing up!!!

Marc

Postby DaRKSLaiN » Wed May 13, 2015 3:39 pm

I just connected to say that it's the best early seasons i've ever saw in terms of accuracy.

Perfect Job, Marc. Be proud :)

Postby Ws6air » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Thanks daRKSlaiN!!!!! I know, more pics, but , here is exhaust after on. I forgot to take pics while on lift.. oops... but , I'm also really liking the lowering springs now ... except trying to get under it with jack... hah! I'm impressed with the exhaust from Dynomax. I had this one ceramic coated and yes, it all needs polished, but that will be later. I'm used to Flowmaster, so, different for me, but it's a very cool sounding engine, almost like flowmaster meets factory. Only thing is now, I here every rattle, UGH... Here's some pics.... Thanks to all for support of this project. Thanks!!!

Return to “Replica Progress Updates”