Petition, Change, etc...

A place to b*tch and moan about things no one else cares about.
Top Contributor
Donator: Yes

Petition, Change, etc...

Postby Rafael » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:24 am

Over my lifetime... I've seen many things... it seems that speaking up sometimes has done no good...
I joined Change.org and by signing petitions, my voice turns into 1 of thousands... I've seen things change...
I have a petition I'm starting and I need people who believe in it to spread it via Facebook...

Here is the basic info about the petition...

@ end of Fiscal year, Gov-Agencies WASTE left over $$$ so they can "get same funds next year!" STOP THE WA$TE !!! $AVE !

Been told by many people, 1 who worked for gov. in the 60's, a friend in the Army, people working in gov. agencies I currently work with....

@ the end of Fiscal year, they WASTE / BLOW through left over federal budgeted funds in order to "get the same budget for next year"!

This is wrong & keeps digging a deeper financial debt hole! Make incentives to $AVE !!! So an agency returns $10k for 5 years and on year 6, they have a need that the budge will not cover, then reward them with needed funds for saving previous years!

If you can sign it, please do, or better yet, post on Facebook and get many to sign it...

I just started a petition on the White House Petitions site, We the People. Will you sign it? http://wh.gov/iwVym

I'm starting once again to have faith in people...

Thanks,

Rafael

Return to “B*tching & Moaning”