Let me Re introduce myself

A place to b*tch and moan about things no one else cares about.

Re: Let me Re introduce myself

Postby T.L. » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Renrat wrote:
pathology knight wrote:i'm guessing there's a story behind this somewhere....

Yes there is. Suffice to say my board handle is being made fun of again, just as in days of old... only this time I'm just disgusted by it and not furious.

As for Don... I don't wish him ill but had he not crossed the line and given my home phone number to TL who tried to call me at 3AM, and had he not tried to get me fired from my job, there might have been a possibility of burying the hatchet. But I'll be content to wish him well and leave it at that and move on.

and as for Rippers comment about my countdown that was copied for $0 compensation and never receiving what I was promised, there was a statement that there is another countdown from a hero car. Funny how no one has ever seen or heard of it... frankly I don't believe it exists, it's simply an excuse to not have to give me credit for providing someone else the ability to copy the one and only existing Universal created and screen used countdown and make a bunch of money off of it, and I will never see one penny from it. And yes, it pisses me off. I foolishly sent high res detail pictures and specs of mine.... and apparently I just gave that away to put cash in someone else's pocket and not even get the credit or a thank you... I get called Mr. Rat.

I love how people have profited from my screen used props and I've never seen dollar one... and everybody else who has had screen used props has gotten quite a bit of money from copying them. and MY character is being questioned? Ya, I'm a terrible guy. I should have made replicas myself and told others to suck air :roll:

Hi all.
This looks like a pretty cool forum, and I see a lot of useful information on here.

With that said; I know this thread is over a year old and this is my first post, but I felt I should be able to respond to some what has been said, and clear some things up.

'Gotta love the Internet. People can post anything about anyone, regardless whether it's true or not. I'd like to point out that one of the greatest evils aside of murder and rape, is to malign someone.

First of all, Scott's statement that Don gave me his phone number is an absolute LIE, PERIOD...end of story. Don has never given me anyone's phone number, and why the hell would I want to call this fool at 3:AM or any other time of day or night? I've never had any reason to, but of course that's only one of numerous lies he has told about me on K.I.T.T. forums over the past decade.

Yes, Scott, you are a indeed "terrible person", and a little bit nutty as well.

It became obvious to me over a decade ago that he is a miserable, lonely person who craves attention, with an uncontrollable longing to feel "important", but he is not important, nor will he ever be. He actually believed that having a K.I.T.T. replica made him "important". How pathetic is that??

When I first joined the Knight Registries forum, I was always respectful toward "Renrat", until he started directing his condescending, self-important crap at me.
I didn't tolerate it, and he couldn't deal with that (he doesn't deal well with anyone standing up to him). He basically imploded when I exposed him for what he really is (a lying, self-important loser, with a "victim" complex).

It only got worse when he started swinging from Rob Louisell's nuts (even more pathetic, but that's another story). I had made a claim that Don Colie produced the best K.I.T.T. steering wheels. Scott couldn't handle that because he had MCK's steering wheel on his replica (I never said MCK's sucked, but only that Don's was the best). He then stated that I was not "qualified" to make such a claim, due to the fact that I didn't own a "complete" (finished) KITT replica (as if that had anything to do with what I said). I made it clear that I had Don's steering wheel, and I've sat in Mark Scrivani's KITT replica and had my hands on his steering wheel. What the hell does the rest of the car have to do with anything regarding my claim??! This is only one of numerous examples of the type of mentality and lack of common sense this fool has.

I then pointed out that just because he inherited some money from a deceased relative, which made it possible to purchase all the parts to complete his K.I.T.T. replica, that it in no way made him "important", or superior to me.

NOW PAY ATTENTION (yes, all in CAPS)! I HAD NO IDEA WHO THE "RELATIVE" WAS WHO HAD PASSED AWAY. I JUST KNEW HE INHERITED SOME MONEY.
THIS IS 100% FACT. I DON'T CARE WHAT HE SAYS TO THE CONTRARY!

Enter the "victim" complex.
Scott proceeded to tell the community that I bad-mouthed his poor deceased mother in a vicious and unwarranted attack on him. I didn't even know his mother had died, and stated so, yet he continued with his bull#### accusation.

KEEP PAYING ATTENTION.

I finally got pissed off, as I'd had enough of his lies & B.S., and sent him a P.M. in which I basically said (paraphrasing) "F-you and your mother's rotting corpse".

Yep. I said it. It was in very poor taste, and gave him exactly what he wanted, which was 1: a reaction, and 2: ammunition to use against me, as now he could "prove' that I bad-mouthed his deceased mother.

Do I regret flying off the handle like that? Yes. Definitely. But that does not change the character of this guy, or the fact that he provoked it.

I could go on, but no one wants to read hundreds of pages of this stuff (nor do I want to type it). The bottom line is that Truth is Truth. Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter how people try to spin it.

This guy has maligned me, as well as maligned my good friend Don Colie, whom by the way was recently endorsed by Louisell as being the best in the business of producing K.I.T.T. replica parts. The same Louisell who tried to shut him down (but failed to do so), and the same Louisell who's nuts Scott was swinging from for so long.
Don is not only a man of great talent, but also a man in great integrity, but light & darkness cannot exist in the same place at the same time, and as Scott has no integrity, he will always fundamentally be at odds with those who have it.

There is a reason Scott was banned from the "Foundation" forum, and guess what; it had nothing to do with "T.L.", 'cuz T.L. was never a member over there. See? Others discovered what a drama-queen he is, without any involvement from me.

And yes, his forum handle is stupid. That is why it gets "made fun of".
What's even worse is where that handle comes from. Those Renaissance Festival people are creepy -- especially at his age. Grow up, for God's sake!
Why would any mature adult want to be referred to as a "creepy rodent"??!

Okay, so I know what's coming next. Ole Mr. "Renrat" will deny everything I have just said here, play "victim" some more, as well as attempt to malign me yet some more.
Hell, I'm still waiting for him to sue me! He said 10 years ago that he was gonna sue me for "slander & defamation of character" (yeah, the guy is a nut)
'Still waiting for that.

Well ya know what, Scott? Let me just break it down for you:
I never took any $#!t from you in the past, and I sure as hell ain't gonna take any $#!t from you now. If you think you're gonna talk your trash and get the last word, and I'm just gonna shut up & go away, THINK AGAIN. You are a piece of $#!t, and TRUTH is on my side no matter what you say or do.

Have a nice day...

Donator: Yes

Postby customkitt » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Well that was an interesting read.
KNIGHTDESIGNS.COM. A revolution of Accuracy, Quality, Integrity, and Honesty

Postby scatpack » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:07 pm

I'm still laughing at the keyboard commandos going off on each other.

it's sad how people act over a tv car.

grow up and act like adults

Postby T.L. » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:10 am

scatpack wrote:I'm still laughing at the keyboard commandos going off on each other.

it's sad how people act over a tv car.

grow up and act like adults

I agree. I'm also assuming that you are unaware of the history behind this (not your fault).
I have to wonder how you, as an adult, would handle someone who maligned you in a public (world-wide in this case) forum. Somehow, I doubt you would be "laughing".

Top Contributor

Postby ripperace » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:35 am

Danny might not know, but I do Tim. Here's a plan for the BOTH OF YOU. NEITHER of you can let go of what transpired over a decade ago. To me, that makes the BOTH of you look lik 3rd graders. I've asked Scott this before in regards to Mr. Colie, and of you. So now I'll ask you as well Tim. Why don't you BOTH apologize for shit that's been said so long ago. Because it appears to me nobody is totally innocent in the fight that is now appearing on this thread. Tim, I will say this much, you are 100% correct that what's right is right, and wrong is wrong. With that in mind, you DID admit one thing in your statement that you did to Scott that was pretty vile, and in most people's opinion shouldn't have been warranted no matter of how you feel about an individual. Here's what I propose to the BOTH of you. Why not say "ya know what dude? I'm sorry I said the things I have said or did." It's really easy, and at the end of the day maybe you can sleep a little better. Because here's the way I see things. I know both of you did things out of spite, so that makes the both of you guilty as hell. It doesn't matter who did what to whom first at this point. It's beyond that. Both of you need to act like grown men and let it go, apologize to each other, and let healing start. Nobody says you have to like each other or become buddies. But harboring the feelings you guys do is not healthy. Scott, you need to let what happened go. The Registries forum doesn't exist anymore. A lot of these people have no idea, nor is it really any of their business. Tim, you could have handled your entrance here better than what you just have. You've just resorted to the SAME kind of $hit that I'd seen from you concerning others in the past. Grow up guys. I'll see what happens next, and those actions will speak volumes. Because if the past casts a shadow on the future, I have a sneaking suspicion this won't be over between you two. I'm asking that you both get over it, apologize to each other, and move on for God's sake.

Ripper

Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:41 am

We have to agree with Heath's statements. The revolution was created to allow people to be able to speak freely. Tim, your first post on this board was definitely not in the "Spirit" of the Revolution. Make sure to think long and hard about your responses gentlemen. If this gets out of control, action will be taken. That is not a threat, just a reminder.

Admin

Postby T.L. » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey Ripper, you make some very valid points.

I'll just say this for the Record, and I'll make it real simple.

If Scott apologizes for all the flat-out lies about me & false accusations toward me over the past decade, as well as his condescending, "superiority complex" attitude, I'll gladly apologize for ripping him a new one. I already stated that I regretted reacting in such poor taste the way I did.

To the Admin & everyone else here; I'm sorry for the bad introduction. I just felt that a person should be able to face his accuser(s). I only recently became aware of this year-old thread. I will attempt a more proper introduction in a different thread.

One last thing: The "Knight Registries" is not gone. It will be reopened very soon. That is a fact. The URL has been renewed, and updated site is under construction. It was and is the first and original online resource & forum for K.I.T.T. replicas.

This looks like a pretty good site here...

Top Contributor

Postby ripperace » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 pm

We feel this is the BEST site to be involved with. Not only do we have some old timers who are knowledgeable, but we also don't have to worry about being censored or having threads disappear as has been evidenced by both prior sites in the past. As for the Registries, I was under the impression from Kevin that the Registries won't have a forum anymore due to the politics that ultimately did the board in. I could be wrong, but I know what Kevin had wrote a couple years ago.

Ripper

Postby scatpack » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:50 pm

wow...10 yrs huh?

the old saying sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.

let it go. Enjoy the hobby.

I could care what anyone says about me. Course I'm an adult.

Postby T.L. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:21 am

scatpack wrote:wow...10 yrs huh?

the old saying sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.

let it go. Enjoy the hobby.

I could care what anyone says about me. Course I'm an adult.

That's interesting that you think it's "childish" to take issue with someone who spreads lies about you on a world-wide forum. "Names" DO hurt when they can damage a person's reputation or credibility. I wonder if it's actually ever happened to you, because I have a hard time believing that you would just remain silent. I also have a hard time believing that you would not take issue (since you're an "adult" with someone thinking they are superior to you just because they inherited some money from a deceased relative and used it to customize an old car.
:roll:

In any case, I do enjoy the hobby, and will continue to do so despite the riffraff that seems to hover around...

Return to “B*tching & Moaning”