Just to clarify something

A place to b*tch and moan about things no one else cares about.

Just to clarify something

Postby Renrat » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:51 pm

I feel it necessary to respond to some recent statements made on other boards and to set the record straight.

No... I have NOT been "run off" from The Revolution. I am still a member here and should I find I wish to participate in some thread on the board, I will do so. To clarify, I have not participated a lot since the board was created, long before Tim Racobs joined, and it is true... I decided I was probably not going to participate in the Revolution when I discovered that he had been allowed to join. I have no interest in engaging him in the ugly back and forth that he enjoys. I don't need to, and I know none of you want to see that crap. But my choosing not to play doesn't mean I have been "run off"... as someone once said... "I'm not going anywhere"

Let's face it... I don't have much to contribute to the prospective conversion builder... what I did I did over a decade ago and what little insight I could offer is for the most part, inconsequential. there are others who are just as capable if not more so to advise who will not attract drama

Back in 2001 I spent a lot more time on the KR conversion world... I had less things taking up my time and it was important then to have some sort of "reputation" in the KR world. Not today. I could care less if people like me or not. I have other things to do. I volunteer for a local performing arts center working with people in the entertainment industry, a community theatre in a neighboring town, playing bass in the pit for a number of shows, and, last summer, was on stage again as "Trekkie Monster" in "Avenue Q". and, coming up this summer, I will be the director of a production of "Jesus Christ Superstar" . And I work making the best funnel cakes and elephant ears you will ever put on your tongue in the summer. Sadly... the one thing I don't have time or money to mess with is my KITT or my 1966 Vista Cruiser.

I make time for Southern Knights because it is a GREAT time, and the politics that poison this community don't rear their ugly head. from Friday night at Olive Garden to the last breath of Ron Martinez's 3AM club, it's a great time. And the ride down and back with one of the greatest and most generous guys I have ever met in this hobby, Heath Howell, is always an adventure. It's not now, nor has it EVER been about who is putting on the show, or who brings their stuff, or who gets credit, or who "endorses" the show.... it's about US, the attendees. I bring my screen used pieces, listen to the guests as they talk about their time on Knight Rider and enjoy the stories, take pictures, talk to the other people there... I particularly enjoy discussing history with AJ Palmgren... a man with an unending enthusiasm for the history... and I really enjoy that. I could talk with him for days. And the cars. I enjoy seeing the in progress cars and seeing how happy the owners are to point out one little piece they got since last time, or an improvement they made or some little thing they came up with. last year I had the thrilling experience of playing bass for a true living legend who was playing music on the songs that defined my childhood and ignited my love of music... an experience far beyond the limits of this hobby... way above the petty garbage on these boards. For that I will be eternally grateful to the selfless man who made that happen, Mark Puette. That right there is something that will never happen for just a regular guy at any other event surrounding this hobby...

So there it is, folks... no... Renrat has not been chased off again, I'm still here, but I have many other things on my plate I'd rather do in 2015 than to step in the shit that some people drag with them wherever they go... so to some of you... see you in July in Atlanta. I am looking forward to it!

Re: Just to clarify something

Postby T.L. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:48 am

You're funny, Scott. I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to start talking garbage.

You say you "have no interest in engaging" me, and yet you bring up my name and are basically using it as a back-door approach to engaging me. Same old LIAR you've always been.

And why wouldn't I be "allowed to join"?? YOU are the FOOL who brought the mud-slinging to this forum along with my name over a year and-a-half ago. YOU are the one who has perpetuated LIES and continues to do so.

So piss off, Scott. ANYtime you bring up my name, I'm going to expose you for the FRAUD that you are. And what's funny is you act like you WANT that. I assume it's because you are so LONELY and still crave the attention that you craved over a decade ago.

I have no idea who has been saying that you were "run off" from here. I honestly don't think anyone thought that you were run off, and I SERIOUSLY doubt that anyone CARES. You are so narcissistic, you actually think you are on peoples' minds.

I was gonna let things lie, but you had to go and stir the pot again, you LOSER.

'Anything else you'd like to "clarify"??...

Donator: Yes

Postby KRCompanion » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:07 am

BoPost.jpg

Actually T.L. just "to clarify", he's referring to this post that Bo McDumbass posted and promptly removed like the coward he is over on the foundation, which I guess he hoped wouldn't get noticed. Same idiotic desperation for attention, like locking and unlocking threads just to have a conversation with yourself. Truly pathetic.

That's what prompted Scott's reply over here as Bo specifically mentioned him and The Revolution board, not you or your disagreement. His post was not entirely about you, only the first paragraph. He was not being narcissistic. Maybe try giving someone the benefit of a doubt before judging them too harshly.

I for one enjoy seeing Scott at Southern Knights Atlanta every year where the BS is left on the internet and fans can gather just for the love of Knight Rider and celebrate it without all the backstabbing egotistical crap. Everyone has fun and are treated as equals. It is the ONLY Knight event this has happened and why it continues to endure under Mark Puette's sacrifice and dedication to make a positive difference while others out there wish to make a difference only for themselves, their wallets, or inflate their ego.

For the record, I do care about Scott and others here do too.

-Nick
Last edited by KRCompanion on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One fan can make a difference."
http://www.knightridercompanion.com

Top Contributor

Postby ripperace » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:58 am

I'll reiterate what I wrote to the BOTH of you in another thread. Say your sorry, and stay the hell away from one another. Neither one of you are totally innocent in this over decade long feud. I get it, pride is much more important. Tim, a long time ago what you wrote about Scott, his mother, and otherwise, is what set him off. Ya think he doesn't have a right to be pissed off? But on the reverse side of things, Scott, why the hell do you still carry the torch over what some dude you've never even met face to face has to say? Neither one of you guys are going to change the others way of putting their pants on everyday. Both of you are pointing fingers at the other for "starting it". And in the same regards, you both are pretty much stating "I'm not saying sorry until he does." Seems kind of stupid doesn't it? It doesn't matter who started it first, but it WILL matter who apologizes first. That's my take on it.

Until SOMEBODY budges and sticks out a hand in apology, I have a feeling this will continue. Who looses? We ALL do.

Ripper

Postby T.L. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:22 pm

ripperace wrote:I'll reiterate what I wrote to the BOTH of you in another thread. Say your sorry, and stay the hell away from one another. Neither one of you are totally innocent in this over decade long feud. I get it, pride is much more important. Tim, a long time ago what you wrote about Scott, his mother, and otherwise, is what set him off. Ya think he doesn't have a right to be pissed off? But on the reverse side of things, Scott, why the hell do you still carry the torch over what some dude you've never even met face to face has to say? Neither one of you guys are going to change the others way of putting their pants on everyday. Both of you are pointing fingers at the other for "starting it". And in the same regards, you both are pretty much stating "I'm not saying sorry until he does." Seems kind of stupid doesn't it? It doesn't matter who started it first, but it WILL matter who apologizes first. That's my take on it.

Until SOMEBODY budges and sticks out a hand in apology, I have a feeling this will continue. Who looses? We ALL do.

Ripper

Ripper, I appreciate your sentiments, but I already stated in another thread that I was willing if he is, but then he takes another unsolicited stab at me here in this thread. It's been peaceful here for the past 3 months until this past weekend when he chose to stir the pot yet again. In fact, the first thing he did when he joined here was immediately talk trash about me (and lie) and Don Colie in his "re-introduce myself" thread when I wasn't even a member here. You speak as if I should "forgive" this guy for continuing to lie and talk trash about me. How exactly does that work?? He could have just stuck to discussing the hobby here like everyone else and I would have left him alone. Seriously; I would not have said a single derogatory thing to him or about him! Ultimately, one day you will realize that he craves this stuff. He's mental, and I'm not even saying that as an insult - - I truly believe the guy is a f###ing mental case. I don't know if he sees a Shrink, but if not, he probably should.

He could have easily posted about whatever was said by Bo McDonald without dragging my name into the thread, but no. He wants this. He loves it. He needs it. He thought this forum would be a safe-haven to spew his bull$#!t and perpetuate his lies, but it didn't work out for him, just as it didn't work out for him on other forums in the past. When I joined, it probably sent a shockwave through him (he even admited in this thread that he considered leaving because of my presence here) and somehow in his small, feeble mind, he thought I would be excluded from joining and taking him to task for his crap.He's done this stuff for years; talking $#!t on Internet forums and then playing VICTIM when someone stands up to him. In fact, the only reason -- the ONLY reason he hates me is because I stood up to him and would not tolerate his lies and condescending remarks. Yeah, that's it. What a reason for hating someone, huh? The fool has never met me, and I never did anything to him to provoke his behavior. When he completed his KITT replica (which now is a dilapidated piece of crap), he became a condescending, self-important prick. He really thought having that car made him "somebody".
Well, I didn't tolerate it, and what you see here now is the result of it.

I have tried to make this as CLEAR as I can; don't f### with me, and I'll leave you alone. It's THAT freaking SIMPLE! Mess with me, and he's gonna LOSE because he's no match for anyone with an ounce of intelligence, and "T.L." will always be around in the KITT replica community, so face it. Plus, I'm gonna live longer than he is because I'm younger and in better health.

How many times do I have to spell this out for the Rat-man??!
STFU and I'll leave you alone. Leave my name out of your bull$#!t posts, and It will be so damn peaceful, you can hear a pin drop!

Postby KRCompanion » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:52 pm

You know what? This is bullshit T.L., you "need this" as much as "he does" otherwise you wouldn't let it bother you so much.

Seriously shake each others hands, build a bridge, and get the #$23 over it. You are no better than Scott, you're both equally as stubborn and self destructive.

Scott mentioned your name as a basis for leaving the board, he has every right to feel the way he does after your first post here was attacking him for comments made before you joined up here. Not exactly the best first impression to make but you did what you felt you needed to do. That $#!t is done now. At this point it seems you are looking for an excuse to rile Scott up again and that's not cool.

Scott was responding to Bo McDumbass's comments who also mentioned you specifically, and clarifying why he chose to leave - that is why your name was brought up. I'm sure if Scott wanted to attack you, he would have posted far worse. This BS attacking is one sided and it's coming from you, not him.

If you continue down this path things will only get worse, not better. Neither of you are likely to have some profound moment where you realize one of you is in the right and admit you were wrong or apologize. It's a stalemate and there is no "winning" it. No one gives a damn about the size of your internet based testicular fortitude. Leave Scott alone, he already faced the music for his intro post against you. That's old news to everyone these days but you.

You say you're willing to let it go if he does? Be the bigger man and take the first step or ignore one another and be done with it.

-Nick

Postby Renrat » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 pm

I think my point is proven... I made no personal attacks simply stated a fact that there was an ugly back and forth... but it got real personal real fast with him.

Folks, you be the judge. THIS is why I have chosen to stop participating.

Again... for my friends, see you in Atlanta

Postby T.L. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Renrat wrote:I think my point is proven... I made no personal attacks simply stated a fact that there was an ugly back and forth... but it got real personal real fast with him.

Folks, you be the judge. THIS is why I have chosen to stop participating.

Again... for my friends, see you in Atlanta

This Rat-man can't even keep track of his own lies.

Right HERE:
I decided I was probably not going to participate in the Revolution when I discovered that he had been allowed to join. I have no interest in engaging him in the ugly back and forth that he enjoys.

Yeah, that's "no personal attack" at all. You're such a dip-$#!t. It is an absolute FACT that YOU were the FIRST to attack Me here on THIS forum over a year and-a-half ago.
And yet there you are playing the "innocent" VICTIM. It's in black & white PRINT here on this forum and yet you'll DENY it.
Last edited by T.L. on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby T.L. » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:01 pm

KRCompanion wrote:You know what? This is bullshit T.L., you "need this" as much as "he does" otherwise you wouldn't let it bother you so much.

Seriously shake each others hands, build a bridge, and get the #$23 over it. You are no better than Scott, you're both equally as stubborn and self destructive.

Scott mentioned your name as a basis for leaving the board, he has every right to feel the way he does after your first post here was attacking him for comments made before you joined up here. Not exactly the best first impression to make but you did what you felt you needed to do. That $#!t is done now. At this point it seems you are looking for an excuse to rile Scott up again and that's not cool.

Scott was responding to Bo McDumbass's comments who also mentioned you specifically, and clarifying why he chose to leave - that is why your name was brought up. I'm sure if Scott wanted to attack you, he would have posted far worse. This BS attacking is one sided and it's coming from you, not him.

If you continue down this path things will only get worse, not better. Neither of you are likely to have some profound moment where you realize one of you is in the right and admit you were wrong or apologize. It's a stalemate and there is no "winning" it. No one gives a damn about the size of your internet based testicular fortitude. Leave Scott alone, he already faced the music for his intro post against you. That's old news to everyone these days but you.

You say you're willing to let it go if he does? Be the bigger man and take the first step or ignore one another and be done with it.

-Nick

You know what, Nick?? You have NO idea what the hell you're talking about. Stating that I am "no better than" someone who LIES, and Maligns me on a world-wide forum. And it's intellectually DIShonest to act like YOU would have NO PROBLEM if someone did that to you, and would just "let it go". It's also DIShonest of you to claim that I "attacked" him here. I was RESPONDING to HIS lies and slander about me, which I should have the RIGHT to do. And if you read what I've posted in this thread AND in the other thread, you would see that I'm not attempting to "win" ANYthing. I've made it CHRYSTAL CLEAR that if he shuts the f### up regarding me, I WILL NOT SAY ANOTHER disparaging thing to or about him! What about that statement is so DAMNED DIFFICULT to understand????

Oh, and in fairness, I stand corrected on my comment regarding the main reason he posted (the Bo McDonald thing). He still took an unnecessary stab at me in the process, but I stand corrected on that, and hey, I apologize for jumping to that conclusion.

Postby KRCompanion » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:24 am

Let's get a few things straight big man...

You know what, Nick?? You have NO idea what the hell you're talking about. Stating that I am "no better than" someone who LIES, and Maligns me on a world-wide forum.

- I have EVERY idea what this subject is about because you won't quit bitching about it to the point the mods moved this topic to a section called "bitching & moaning". You ARE NO better than him when it comes to instigating a conflict and right now - it's you who are the aggressor and bullying Scott.

And it's intellectually DIShonest to act like YOU would have NO PROBLEM if someone did that to you, and would just "let it go".

- No, it's called "maturity". Deciding what matters and what doesn't. Sure in the past I've allowed others to rile me up but these days I pick and choose my battles and yours is a losing one.

Sometimes you have to swallow your ego, take one on the chin even "when you're right", and settle things for a greater good or the sake of peace. That's what mature adults do, children bicker back in forth over this kind of "he called me a name and I don't like it" playground bullshit.

It's also DIShonest of you to claim that I "attacked" him here.

For the record, don't you EVER call me "dishonest". I'm one of the most honest guys in his hobby and if you don't understand or respect that, then you don't know anything about who I am or what the hell you're talking about.

- You DID attack him HERE, it was the first post you chose to make here in response to his introduction. Yes, he used your name before you got here and said some things that pissed you off -- and you responded, like a year ago.

In fact other members of the board called you out on how childish and unnecessary it was and continues to be. You're clinging to something that happened at least a year ago now that has no relevance to Scott's reply to Bo's dumbass comment.

I was RESPONDING to HIS lies and slander about me, which I should have the RIGHT to do.

- You already did that a year ago. His last post wasn't directed toward "slandering" (which would be libel) you, it was justifying why he felt the need to leave this community which HE has a right to express whether you like his opinion or not.

And if you read what I've posted in this thread AND in the other thread, you would see that I'm not attempting to "win" ANYthing.

- "I have tried to make this as CLEAR as I can; don't f### with me, and I'll leave you alone." is that not what you said? He's trying to let sleeping dogs lie but you can't accept that. You want him to admit you're right. That's trying to win his approval and you can't do that, so quit trying. It's a stalemate, accept it.

I've made it CHRYSTAL CLEAR that if he shuts the f### up regarding me, I WILL NOT SAY ANOTHER disparaging thing to or about him! What about that statement is so DAMNED DIFFICULT to understand????

- He doesn't have to "shut up about you" if he's responding to something someone else said about you. In fact, you should be more pissed at Bo for dragging your ass into the conversation to begin with. Here's an idea, if you don't like him talking about you - IGNORE HIM. Do you really think anyone else cares? Ripper even told you to make peace and get over it. I'm not the only guy here seeing this bickering and how stupid it is.

Oh, and in fairness, I stand corrected on my comment regarding the main reason he posted (the Bo McDonald thing). He still took an unnecessary stab at me in the process, but I stand corrected on that, and hey, I apologize for jumping to that conclusion.

- Good, own up to your other bullshit, apologize to Scott for flying off the handle at him, and let's all call it a day. That's what a mature person would do. Look at the section we're in now? I'd consider that a pretty big warning to let sleeping dogs lie.

BOTH OF YOU, let it go.

I'm done here.

-Nick

Return to “B*tching & Moaning”