Just to clarify something

A place to b*tch and moan about things no one else cares about.

Re: Just to clarify something

Postby T.L. » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:15 pm

Nick, What irritates me the most about your attitude is how you and a few others are so willfully BLIND to the FACT that Scott was the FIRST to sling mud and LIES on this forum long before I ever joined, and yet I'm accused of attacking him! You act like it's perfectly okay for someone to do that and I have no right to take issue with it or call him out on his B.S. Someone STARTS it, yet in your mind, I'm supposed to just let them get away with their lies and trash-talk on a WORLD-WIDE forum and just "let it go". I know darn well that you would NOT do that if you were the one being maligned. I don't care what you say to the contrary. You say I am no better than he is. Well that is a CROCK. I am absolutely BETTER than anyone who LIES and slanders, and plays "victim" the way he does.

I am not trying to attack you here, Nick. I'm just stating the fact that you are DEAD-WRONG on this topic. I've made my position clear and it will not change. I will not say one derogatory thing to or about Scott AS LONG AS he leaves MY name out of his slanderous posts. Yes, Nick, HE DOES have to "ST#U" regarding me, because if not, I will respond.

END OF STORY.

Donator: Yes

Postby KRCompanion » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:22 am

T.L.,

Answer me this question...

Why is it, since you joined here the ONLY thing you have posted about is Scott? The fact is, you have 20 POSTS dude and EVERY topic is bitching about Scott - EVERY THREAD. I have to wonder about the fixation you have with a guy you've never met and likely never will.

Before you tell me I'm "blind" and "DEAD WRONG", or what is "fact" maybe ask yourself what IS your motive for being here?

Clearly it's not talking about replicas or events.

-Nick
"One fan can make a difference."
http://www.knightridercompanion.com

Postby T.L. » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:49 am

KRCompanion wrote:T.L.,

Answer me this question...

Why is it, since you joined here the ONLY thing you have posted about is Scott? The fact is, you have 20 POSTS dude and EVERY topic is bitching about Scott - EVERY THREAD. I have to wonder about the fixation you have with a guy you've never met and likely never will.

Before you tell me I'm "blind" and "DEAD WRONG", or what is "fact" maybe ask yourself what IS your motive for being here?

Clearly it's not talking about replicas or events.

-Nick

First of all, that is an absolute LIE. "Every" one of my posts ARE NOT bitching about Scott (and I can easily prove that). Second of all, YOU are flat-out ignoring the FACT....absolute, irrefutable FACT that HE was the FIRST to trash-talk me HERE. You already know that my first post was in RESPONSE to what he said about me. Somehow you have it in your mind that since it took me over a year to become aware of it, that somehow it never really happened, and by responding, I'm "attacking" him. Quite frankly, I'm tired of your intellectual DIShonesty, and self-righteous attitude...

Donator: Yes

Postby KRCompanion » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:45 am

First of all, that is an absolute LIE. "Every" one of my posts ARE NOT bitching about Scott (and I can easily prove that).

Really? You can easily prove that? Maybe I should save you the trouble?

T.L. tell me, what do 13 + 7 have in common?

It's the number of posts you've made ABOUT SCOTT and it's also the total number of posts you've made PERIOD since being called out on attacking Scott. ALL OF THEM BUT ONE are about your dispute with SCOTT.

Your (1) post that is not about Scott is bitching about Rob Louisell. All of your posts are negative. You have contributed nothing positive to this board since joining it. Not the best track record.

Still don't believe me? I invite anyone to click this link and see for themselves, including you.

search.php?author_id=5351&sr=posts

That is a FACT not an "absolute lie"

Second of all, YOU are flat-out ignoring the FACT....absolute, irrefutable FACT that HE was the FIRST to trash-talk me HERE.

- I have not once in the entire discussion with you said he did not make comments about you first nor that you did not have ample time to respond to them - I've agreed with that since my first post. I've stated several times you were BOTH in the wrong. You are not innocent, accept that like a man instead of passing the blame like a child.

You already know that my first post was in RESPONSE to what he said about me.

- Sure it was, but your following posts escalated matters rather than settled them save for one recent post where after all the crap you've put him through, now you're all of a sudden asking him to unblock you to discuss whatever. I don't blame him for being hesitant. That's your business, good luck with it.

Somehow you have it in your mind that since it took me over a year to become aware of it, that somehow it never really happened, and by responding, I'm "attacking" him.

- No, clearly in your mind that's all you're allowing yourself to see - that you are a victim who was attacked and you are standing up for yourself fighting a battle no one gives a damn about because it was OVER A YEAR AGO. Let it go already. No one cares about your pride, only you do. Heath and I both said get over it and move on or ignore one another and shut the hell up.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of your intellectual DIShonesty, and self-righteous attitude...

- Frankly I'm tired of your selfish rants and double standards. This is the second time I've asked you, not to call me "dishonest". Nothing you have said gives you any right to label me like that. There will NOT be a third.

Facts? You can't even get the "facts" straight about your "history" here as depicted by the screen cap of your membership stats and more importantly answer the question: WHY ARE YOU HERE?

IF your sole purpose for being here is to attack Scott to clear your "good name" then leave because no one gives a damn about it. We're here to talk replicas, events, and current Knight Rider happenings. I don't know what the hell you are here for other than to pick a fight with Scott and now apparently with me. Scott has his issues but as his friend, I find your bullying tactics borderline distasteful. I get it, you don't like one another. That's fine but right now your battle is one sided. You already know he's ignored you.

I've proven the glaring flaws in your "position" and claims. I've even agreed to some of your points only to have you disagree with me for agreeing with them -- which is just poor comprehension. Intellectually speaking, if this debate were a boxing match you'd be KO'd staring up at rafter lights on the canvas. I've looked at both sides of the dispute and you have no higher ground. Your evidence does not support your position, period.

As far as I'm concerned I'm done disputing with you, it's kicking a dead horse and I've wasted enough time subscribing to it. When you wake up, maybe you'll recognize the kind of conduct you are projecting and swallow your pride before you end up being shown the door. Near as I can tell, your purpose here is to attack Scott and I'm pretty sure that's a violation of the rules of conduct on any forum.

You'd think this topic being moved into a darker section of the community would be a strong enough hint.

Wake up or walk out, it's all the same to the crowd.

-Nick
"One fan can make a difference."
http://www.knightridercompanion.com

Return to “B*tching & Moaning”