Yes, that is exactly what you would do. Once you have the information or address, you can test it out in the search field of the map
and see if it has already been submitted. If it has not, then proceed to the form here
and enter it in. Once on that form you will choose Knight Rider Location.
There are six fields that can be filled in on the form, but only four are required.Location Name
- This would be where you indicate what happened here or where this is. Your example of "The gas station when MK refills KITT" is just fine.Address, City, State & Zip Code
- This is where you indicate an address or coordinates for the location.Episode
- Indicate the name of the episode. All episode names have each word in the title capitalized for example No Big ThingSource
- Either your name, or in this case you could put Knight Rider Online Locations thread.Notes
- Any notes about the location. This can be useful when someone has pointed out that the building has changed or that the site no longer exists. This is not a required field.Pictures
- If there are pictures of the site. You can provide the URLs for the pictures here. This is not a required field.
Thanks again for your help.