The Ultimate Knight Rider Map

Open forum to discuss anything Knight Rider related that doesn't fit into the other sub-forums.

Re: The Ultimate Knight Rider Map

Postby Dozer789 » Fri May 08, 2015 7:51 am

I think is what I need to do. I go to Knight Rider Online, and then click on a thread, like this one: http://knightrideronline.com/forum/view ... 60&t=17535

I then go and scroll down to the second post, and see this:
The gas station when MK refills KITT for fuel is located just across the steet where Alfa Italia is : 1700 North San Fernando Boulevard, Burbank, California 91504

According to Street View, the gas station is still there.
I'm guessing I would then go and fill in the location, which would be: 1700 North San Fernando Boulevard, Burbank, California 91504
Under the 'Location Name' field, I should put in: "The gas station when MK refills KITT" right?

Thanks, Steve.

Top Contributor

Donator: Yes

Postby Pac-Man » Fri May 08, 2015 8:12 am

Yes, that is exactly what you would do. Once you have the information or address, you can test it out in the search field of the map and see if it has already been submitted. If it has not, then proceed to the form here and enter it in. Once on that form you will choose Knight Rider Location.

There are six fields that can be filled in on the form, but only four are required.

Location Name - This would be where you indicate what happened here or where this is. Your example of "The gas station when MK refills KITT" is just fine.

Address, City, State & Zip Code - This is where you indicate an address or coordinates for the location.

Episode - Indicate the name of the episode. All episode names have each word in the title capitalized for example No Big Thing

Source - Either your name, or in this case you could put Knight Rider Online Locations thread.

Notes - Any notes about the location. This can be useful when someone has pointed out that the building has changed or that the site no longer exists. This is not a required field.

Pictures - If there are pictures of the site. You can provide the URLs for the pictures here. This is not a required field.

Thanks again for your help.
"No one ever suggested that what we do is easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is." - Devon Miles

Project: K.I.T.T.
..:: Blog | Google+ | YouTube ::..

Postby Dozer789 » Fri May 08, 2015 8:23 am

Alright, Awesome. I guess I'll just start going through all the season one threads, and see if there is anything that hasn't been added.

Top Contributor

Postby Pac-Man » Fri May 08, 2015 8:26 am

That would be awesome! I just have not had time to do it myself. I have added a ton from other sources, but I have never been able to get anyone from that board to help out, so again, thank you!
"No one ever suggested that what we do is easy. Nothing worthwhile ever is." - Devon Miles

Postby Dozer789 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:01 am

UPDATE: This is what I have done now
1.01 - Knight of the Phoenix
1.02 - Deadly Maneuvers
1.03 - Good Day at White Rock
1.04 - Slammin' Sammy's Stunt Show Spectacular
1.05 - Just My Bill
1.06 - Not a Drop to Drink
1.07 - No Big Thing
1.08 - Trust Doesn't Rust
1.09 - Inside Out
1.10 - The Final Verdict
1.11 - A Plush Ride
1.12 - Forget Me Not
1.13 - Hearts of Stone
1.14 - Give Me Liberty...or Give Me Death
1.15 - The Topaz Connection
1.16 - A Nice, Indecent Little Town
1.17 - Chariot of Gold
1.18 - White Bird
1.19 - Knight Moves
1.20 - Nobody Does It Better
1.21 - Short Notice

I'll update this post as I get them done.
Last edited by Dozer789 on Fri May 08, 2015 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Dozer789 » Fri May 08, 2015 10:02 am

Season One is done!
I'm going to call it enough for right now, but I'll start working on Season Two probably tomorrow or later today.

Top Contributor

Postby Pac-Man » Fri May 08, 2015 11:38 am

That's awesome, thank you! I will review and add them as soon as I can.

Top Contributor

Postby Pac-Man » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:33 am

It's been a long time since I have updated this post. Still have new entries or updates coming in almost weekly! I would like to continue to see this grow. If anyone has ideas for improvements let me know. A special thanks to Dozer789 for all the Knight Rider Location additions! Way to Go!

Return to “General Discussion”