Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:58 pm
DaRKSLaiN wrote:Of course...
- Sound Pops: "Swhoosh Swhoosh *POP* - Swhoosh Swhoosh *POP* -" on the Scanner Sound Loop.
- Remote control battery drain and problems in operating it.
- When you change the trailing effect setup (button 3) if you have sound lowered on volume you will notice that the sample sound is NOT playing correctly.
- When you do the Start, always one bulb stays lighted after "One lights on" effect
- The intensity of the last bulbs should be less.
...Missing adjustable intensity (not speed) of the bulbs to make pics at night without getting "FLASHED", it's very powerful.
Overall, i will still have this one, i like all his options and i have upgraded it with another remote to reach more lenght.
Just my 2cents.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests