Is this is high quality nose?

Scanners not scanning? Boosters not boosting? Fuel pump not pumping? Ask for help for any conversion issue you are having here!

Re: Is this is high quality nose?

Postby Dozer789 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:49 pm

Thanks for the replies... I wasn't looking for a nose, I just saw this, and was thinking about possibly buying it and then just saving it. I decided against it, because I figured it was better to save for Drivers Ed, and for a car before I go about buying a nose. ;)

Postby Vampire Knight » Thu May 21, 2015 11:18 am

$200 isn't bad, I'd buy it for that if in the future you felt the need to get a better one. The picture aren't that great, but it is a "molded from original" thing is you never know about those, there have been decent quality ones and not so decent quality ones over the years from numerous vendors. It's one of those things you'd have to go look at and scope it out a bit to see the build quality, one key point to look at for those noses are the mounting tabs, see if they look like the OEM ones or are just after thoughts tacked on. If you had a car I'd take the $200, but if you have more important things and $200 is a big hit for you at the moment then yeah, save up and get a better one later from the reputable vendors out there.

Postby pathology knight » Mon May 25, 2015 8:31 pm

ask the seller who he bought it from.
There are certainly better products than others out there. It doesn't look that bad, and for $200, it'd be worth it.

Return to “Ask an Expert”